How we WORK for YOU
As a full service team, The Theresa Gold Group prides itself on providing outstanding customer service, communication skills and having our clients know that they are being well taking care of with little or no stress through the selling process.
1. Complete in depth consultation with you to determine “Market Value” of your home and review Marketing Plan.
2. Prepare all Multiple Listing documents in their entirety for your review and signature to be handed into our office to be submitted to the Real Estate Board - supplying you with a full copy for your files.
3. Have our professional Home Stager book an appointment to visit with you at your home to assist you with preparing your home for selling and to have it at it’s best - giving potential Buyers the best first impression.
4. Book an appointment with our Professional photographer to take both exterior / interior photos of your home, pictures are the #1 most important attention getter of online Buyers looking for their new home.
5. Arrange a team of cleaners to come to your home to assist you with the preparation of selling.
6. Arrange to have a For Sale sign added to your property.
7. Prepare a write up of your home and include as many details as possible. This write up will be posted on website, business Facebook page and included in the MLS Listing.
8. Discuss exactly how you would like to have showing requests and Open Houses arranged so that we make this a simple and easy as process for you.
9. A “New Listing” Flyer will be delivered to the homes in your surrounding area to create interest and to guide people to the website for Open House announcements and details of your home.
10. We will arrange a tour of your home with the professionals in both our Port Coquitlam and Maple Ridge offices.
11. Put your home on the MLS Tour, where professionals from other real estate offices in the area meet to view other realtor’s listings. You never know who has or knows someone that may be interested in a home like yours.
12. With a full service team and full time team assistant , you always have someone to answer your questions or concerns. Supplying you with quick, efficient service and constant communication.
13. You will receive continuous feedback from showings and Open Houses. Keeping you updated is most important to us.
14. Keep you well informed and updated with continuous updated market stats for homes in and around your neighbourhood.
15. Negotiate to get you the best price for your home when the offer comes in, keeping you fully informed.
16. Supply you with a full copy of the Contract of Purchase and Sale once you have an accepted offer.
17. Forwarding any necessary paperwork to your Bank or Broker to keep them part of the process and be available to answer any of their questions when needed.
18. Provide both to you and your financial institution with subject removal documents once subject have been removed and your home considered SOLD firm,
19. Have a necessary paperwork sent to your choice of Notary / Lawyer to process the balance of the transaction.
20. Stay in constant communication and always available if needed throughout the balance of the transaction and make arrangements with yourself and Buyer’s realtor for Possession day.